Things I've learned this weekend:
1. "'To glorify God is to make Him look good.' Newsflash: He don't need your help."
2. We have two jobs:
1) Love God; 2) Love others.
3. Sometimes I go to church on Sunday with a "show me whatcha got" attitude, complete with crossed arms and a good, 'ol fashioned scowl look on my face. After a fabulous weekend with the girls, I showed up to Bay Life with my parents, grandmother and little man in tow. Oh, and that awesome attitude.
Word of advice? Don't ever challenge God. Mark's e n t i r e message today was about the bottom line in my relationship with God.
It's not about me.
Okay, let's me honest, that's just the top three of all the things I learned. The Live, Laugh, Love Weekend put on my Bay Life and Bell Shoals Baptist kicked butt and I'm still sorting through it all.
In other news:
Be on the look out for a few things...
1. Those pictures I promised you are on their way and will be added to my little outlet just as soon as I can figure out how to do that!
2. Since it's looking like Ben's first Buddy Walk is more than likely not going to happen this year unless God works a miracle, Mama's working on another idea to make up for it. Stayed tuned.
Love. Love. Love. Pass it on.