Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend

Things I've learned this weekend:

1. "'To glorify God is to make Him look good.' Newsflash: He don't need your help."

2. We have two jobs:
    1) Love God; 2) Love others.
    The end.

3. Sometimes I go to church on Sunday with a "show me whatcha got" attitude, complete with crossed arms and a good, 'ol fashioned scowl look on my face. After a fabulous weekend with the girls, I showed up to Bay Life with my parents, grandmother and little man in tow. Oh, and that awesome attitude.
Word of advice? Don't ever challenge God. Mark's e n t i r e message today was about the bottom line in my relationship with God.
It's not about me. 
BAM. 


Okay, let's me honest, that's just the top three of all the things I learned. The Live, Laugh, Love Weekend put on my Bay Life and Bell Shoals Baptist kicked butt and I'm still sorting through it all.

In other news:

Be on the look out for a few things...

1. Those pictures I promised you are on their way and will be added to my little outlet just as soon as I can figure out how to do that!

2. Since it's looking like Ben's first Buddy Walk is more than likely not going to happen this year unless God works a miracle, Mama's working on another idea to make up for it. Stayed tuned.

Love. Love. Love. Pass it on.

1 comment:

  1. Love. Love. Love. YOU.
    And friggin miss you like crazy. I need to just call you randomly this week, and hope to get you when you have some free time!

    ReplyDelete