Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sailing

There are a lot of things happening in our lives right now. Good things; just a lot. It feels good to be busy, though. Now that I feel settled here in Florida, I've been able to get more involved with life instead of just waiting on life to get involved with me. You gotta be a friend to have one, right? 

Speaking of friends...
Ben has some buddies to play with this weekend. Christy and I have gotten to know each other the past few months since we share the whole "hubby's gone" thing. She and her three boys ventured to our neck of the woods to enjoy the Florida winter. 
Here are some snapshots so you can see just how much we suffer down here this time of year. 






In other news...
I'm really not sure Benjamin could get any cuter. With his rockstar hair, infectious smile and daddy's blue eyes - Lord, have mercy! Dude's gonna break a whole lotta hearts one day. 
While daddy was home we learned how to sit on our own, clap, wave and even gained a few additions. Houston, we have teeth! 


His nine month appointment left us with a some unanswered questions that have allowed us to meet a few other doctors. Not to worry; he's doing fine. Just some minor issues we're working through. He's developing the way he should be, learning new and exciting things everyday. Not to mention that he's the perfect child. I could probably count on one hand the times I've seen the kid actually upset. 

We're just getting into the groove of counting down days [86]. We've basically eliminated phase one thanks to said "hubby's gone, too" friend and we've somewhat sailed into phase two. I told another friend recently that it's "strangely okay this time." Not because I'm somehow used to having my husband gone, but because by God's grace we've learned how to manage it. And for that I'm grateful. 

Thanks for helping us sail. We'll update you on wind patterns. Happy Sunday!


bcgbbvbvbv bb  nnbb bvvbgv bv bnbnbh bnbnn nmm,m,, bcvf bb  v  bbnjbj 
Love, Ben
  

No comments:

Post a Comment