Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Video

I decided to brush up the old blog and try to decipher the technical side of this thing. It's not easy. I'm pretty positive Harrison (a fourth grader) knows more about such matters than I do. In fact, I was trying to show him a video on my phone last week and I couldn't get it to work. His reaction? "Mrs. Amber... Just do this. It's so easy." Complete with eye roll. I may or may not be technologically challenged. (And I may or may not have just had to spell check technologically).


Anyway, we haven't been up to anything massive. Micah is settling back into flying manned airplanes and completely loving it. This is a dream job for him. Dream salary? Not so much. Which is why I'm venturing back into the working world. More on that later.

The 'View is taking a few minutes to get used to again. I don't hate it. It's lovely Fall temperatures lately  have made it easier to love. We even gave the 'ol fireplace a run. Because 55 degrees is cold to these Florida natives. And a fireplace is new territory.


Oh, speaking of videos... LeTourneau University chose to feature our story in a video. Short and sweet. Gets the message across. I'm lovin' it.

Check it out HERE.

Keep Down syndrome awareness in the back (or front) of your mind this month. This smile might help.



Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment