In an effort to brighten things up a little, a few things I'm thankful for today...
1. Jesus loves me. That fact alone makes life worth it.
2. My husband is better than yours. No, really.
3. I have a huge, fantastic family. Blood related or not: you are loved.
4. My son. He's just my favorite.
5. A job is a commodity these days. I'm thankful for mine.
6. We were blessed with a home we can afford that we are not crammed into. (And it has two front doors, so you're extra welcome here).
7. My pantry is full.
8. Christmas is on it's way. It's the best time of year.
9. Papa Bond's cornbread dressing. You don't understand. I'll be consuming my weight in the stuff today.
10. I'm thankful for a pen and paper (or keyboard). I need to write.
It's a good day. Thank Jesus and eat a lot. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
My greatest treasure. Thank you, Lord.