Monday, October 28, 2013

Worn

A few things I've learned recently:

1. Croup sucks. 

2. "Pneumonia" and "Cystic Fibrosis" should never, ever be in the same sentence. 

3. Mice can fit through holes the size of a dime. 

4. Rats like kitchen towels and t-shirts. 

5. Cockroaches can carry cheerios in their mouths.

6. House hunting can either be really fun or really depressing. The deciding factor? Money.

7. We have incredible friends.

8. You go to church for the people.

9. I like kid Bibles. Ben does, too.

10. Job and I would be good friends.

11. Books don't write themselves.

12. Writing is my therapy.

13. My husband is my hero.

14. Ben hugs and Lexi grins make everything okay.

15. Jesus loves me. 


Happy Reading Between The Lines. Happy Monday. Happy Halloween.





No comments:

Post a Comment